2. What color pants are you wearing? beige
3. What are you listening to right now? the printer moan, the computer whine
4. What was the last thing you ate? Canadian bacon
5. Do you wish on stars? Not as much as I used to.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Nigerian.
7. How is the weather right now? Cool, daddy-oh.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mudda.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it. Yep. I is a thief.
10. How old are you today? 29
11. Favorite drink? Diet Coke with a shot of Spite. I mean, Sprite.
12. Favorite sport? playing Basketball. I hate watching sports. Booooring city.
13. Hair color? Dirty blonde.
14. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
15. Siblings? Nope.
16. Favorite month? October.
17. Favorite food? Swiss Steak.
18. What do you do to vent anger? Pout for a while. Explode verbally.
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Norton, a stuffed dog I took everywhere. Foxington, a stuffed fox I took a lot of places and stupidly got rid of, when I decided to put away childish things.
20. Summer or winter? To which, I say Fall or Spring?
21. Chocolate or vanilla? I like latex, bondage, and sexy footwear.
22. Do you want your friends to take this survey too? Not particularly.
23. Living arrangements? Top floor of a Worcester triple decker, shared with my wife and our friend.
24. When was the last time you cried? Major bawling, or teary-eyed? Got teary-eyed last night.
25. What is under your bed? A lot of boxes of Trista's boots. A box with a leather "school girl" skirt. A collection of old print outs. A copy of the Time Life Enchanted World book Wizards and Witches. A rolled of alligator style vinyl T and I used to patch up jeans and always discussed turning into clothes. A plastic bucket of miscellanious magazines. My feast dagger.
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Bob Glencer.
27. What did you do last night? Played a riveting game of Mage, and answered a lot of questions about the Chronicle for a player who is leaving it. I wrote the first two pages of a sword and sorcery style tale. I read chunks of the books I am in the middle of reading. I cuddled my wife. I fed myself, brushed my teeth and flossed.
28. Favorite smell? Attar, Patchouli or Trista's cooking.
29. What are you afraid of? Most of the time: Failure. In the wee hours, when I am the only one awake in the apartment, and sitting on the toilet: That chick from JuOn crabwalking around my kitchen.
30. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Lots of salt, lots of butta (a little more).
31. Favorite car? My New Beetle, Howie. He was a great car.
32. Favorite flower?
33. Favorite day of the week? They're all pretty great. Special times are Saturday and Monday nights.
34. What did you do on your last birthday? Brought cannoli to work for my fellow workers. They didn't understand why I wanted to give presents on my special day.
35. What are you reading right now? Richard Layman's Endless Night, Out by Natsuo Kirino, Temple of the Dragonslayer by Tim Waggoner, Baby Jesus Butt Plug by Carlton Mellick III (I tink dat's his name), Triads by Poppy Brite and Christa Faust, Savage Tales of Solomon Kane by Robert E. Howard.
36. What's the last book you finished? The White Feather by Cliff Farrell, a trio of western novellas. One was lousy, one was all right, and one was incredible.
37. What is in the back of your car? I've got an ice scraper and a bottle of bug juice in the trunk.
38. And what are you listening to now? Still listening to the computers, and the music in my head. No ipod, no radio, no CDs playing in lab. If you're curious about radio brainpan, then we've got K's Choice "Iron Flower" and Joydrop "American Dream" and "I Sometimes Want to Die".
39. What store would you like to open its doors right near your house? Not a store, a restaraunt: Mongolian Barbeque. Nummy, nummy.