October 3rd, 2013
- Wed, 12:58: RT @SteveLickman: Sidekicks! meet up at #contextcon. @mohio73, me, @steampunkpanda, @AlexisAHunter, and @DarkTowhead. http://t.co/nhy8Tdpke5
- Wed, 12:59: RT @matociquala: Photo: At @contextSF with @mauricebroaddus and @DarkTowhead. More inappropriate behavior at conventions. http://t.co/3EK9a…
- Wed, 13:04: Holy lack of focus, Batman! I'm in the midst of far too many writing projects. How did this happen? #HowDoesntItHappen #Arg
- Wed, 13:07: RT @scottlynch78: Boston. Pandemonium Books. Me and Elizabeth Bear. Two book launches. Cookies. ONE WEEK! http://t.co/0PQqTs86Ex
- Wed, 13:12: Biology is so not my friend. At best, we are regular Fight Club sparring partners.
- Wed, 13:15: #ConfessionWednesday: I once brought a library book to a con and had the author sign it (not personalized). Wonder if anyone noticed.
- Wed, 13:17: RT @SciencePorn: Breaking Bad's final episode is called "FeLiNa" Iron-Lithium-Sodium Blood-Meth-Tears It's also an anagram for "finale"