July 4th, 2011
- Sun, 16:15: @ferretthimself Happy birthday, sir!
- Sun, 23:42: Soundtrack suggestion: "Heeeey, good looking / Whatcha got cooking?" RT @BrianKeene: I feel pretty. #cvg2011 http://t.co/zZi6cFl
- Mon, 03:46: Night of the Hunter is a weird, suspenseful film with religious overtones and Robert Mitchum playing an over-the-top bad guy. I <3 Mitch.
- Mon, 03:47: @hntrpyanfar has different view of Night of the Hunter. She grew up with movies like this shoved down her throat. Bummer. #nightofthehunter
- Mon, 03:48: @hntrpyanfar's responses to #nightofthehunter make me giggle furiously! Of course, I have had four glasses of wine...
- Mon, 03:52: I will agree with @hntrpyanfar that whenever Mitchum is not on the screen, the movie is lacking. Except Shelly Winters in the river...
- Mon, 05:21: Odd experience: sitting next to @hntrpyanfar on our Sumo bean bag, & responding to a film via Twitter instead of dialogue. #nightofthehunter