June 10th, 2011
( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 14:48: "Curiosity has the better of me," the old man said. "What are you guilty of?" We'd both been pulled out of line at security. #AirportDrama
- Thu, 14:49: "Being randomly suspicious, I suppose," I replied, rearranging my searched luggage. #AirportDrama
- Thu, 14:51: "Well," the old man said, "let that be a lesson to you!" #AirportDrama
- Thu, 18:49: Just finished Starve Better by @NMamatas. Funny & thoughtful. Recommended reading for aspiring writers and their pooh-poohing parents.
- Thu, 23:45: Hello, Salt Lake City! Goodbye, Salt Lake City!
- Fri, 01:08: Hello, Las Vegas!
- Fri, 03:29: Driving down the strip, I discovered new appreciation for "overwhelming."
- Fri, 03:46: Started reading @mforbeck's Vegas Knights (Harry Potter meets Rounders) on the flight out. It just seemed appropriate... :)
- Fri, 03:48: So far, Vegas Knights is pretty damn fun reading!
- Fri, 04:00: Ascension? Sounds like a neat card game played with Tarot Cards. Maybe I should give it a go... What's the worst that can happen?